According to the American Trucking Association and the Outdoor Advertising Association of America, vehicle wraps cost about $1 per thousand impressions — the greatest return on investment of any traditional advertising method.
- 90% of all travelers notice graphics on all wrapped vehicles.
- 75% of consumers form impressions about a company based on the fleet graphics.
- 30% of all consumers base their buying decisions on impressions they receive from company vehicles.
- Fleet advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other form of advertising.
- Vehicle wraps not only get more impressions, but they also cost less per person reached than traditional outdoor advertising over the life of the wrap.
- A city as small as 50,000 citizens will garner 8.4 million impressions a year from a single wrapped vehicle.